Connect by HomeSpotter has created a beautiful branded app that you and your clients can download FREE from the app store to search for homes with confidence.
Please reach out to your company mobile app administrator if you have any questions about how to find your branded app or dashboard links.
Your mobile app has a ton of great search features for your clients including:
- Accurate and real-time listings
- Smart search features such as commute time estimates, school district boundaries, zip code boundaries, and much more.
Here's a short video about all the features and functionality. Check it out and feel free to share this video with your clients who use your branded app:
Step 1: Agent Branding
Not only do you have a great mobile app that your clients can use to search for their next home, but it's also branded to YOU!
You can give your clients a personal experience when searching for homes in your branded app. They’ll see your picture and contact information on the app menu and on every listing detail page, they view, keeping you top of mind as they’re looking for their new home!
Also, when a client or prospect taps on the Request Info or Request Showing options from a listing detail page in your branded app, leads will be routed directly to you to follow up on!
When a client receives your branded app URL from your custom link, it directs them right to the iTunes app sore or Google Play. After they've downloaded the app, your branding will appear in their app automatically.
How to make sure you're using your branded app:
When you open up your broker app, tap on the left corner to view the menu. From here, if you see your picture and name, you are branded to yourself!
If not, you'll see this:
Tap on "Agent Search" and start typing in your name to find yourself. Once you've found yourself, tap on your name. From this page, you'll tap on "Set as Preferred Agent".
You will now see yourself in the menu of your app and you are officially branded to yourself.
Step 2: Access your App dashboard
You also have access to your Connect dashboard. This is where you'll be able to:
- Share Your App: Access your branded app link, send text invites, use and manage your Connect text codes, access web code that can be placed on your website to promote your app with our interstitial and widget code
- Review App Engagement: Contacts (when applicable) and Inquiries
- Manage Your Profile: Review your contact information and edit (when applicable)
ADMINS ONLY: Manage your entire agent and office roster
- Manage your app notification settings
Step 3: Share Your Branded App
Last but not least, we've got many great ways to share your branded app, let's check them out: